Rainmakers Brings Salespeople Together At The Revenue Summit Happy Hour!
Rainmakers were the proud hosts of a very special happy hour at The Revenue Summit Conference last week in San Francisco, California.
You can see just how proud we are here…
What Is The Revenue Summit?
The Revenue Summit is the only conference with a true focus on aligning sales, marketing and customer success through the lens of technology, empowering B2B leaders to accelerate full funnel growth.
This event teaches executives the most innovative and actionable best practices to scale revenue.
The Revenue Summit is a phenomenal destination for c-level enterprise leaders, as well as junior salespeople, sales managers, or demand generation marketers.
If you’re just starting out in sales, or feeling behind the learning curve, The Revenue Summit is a great place to brush up on your sales skills and learn some new things.
What Companies Were There?
You can check out the full list of speakers, but here were some of our favorite companies & speakers who presented at Revenue Summit.
- Jaimie Buss – VP of Sales (Americas), Zendesk
- Ran Xiao – Dir. of Sales & Customer Ops, Zendesk
- Olivia Nottebohm – Sr. Director, SMB Sales, Google Cloud
- Laurabeth Harvey – VP of Sales, Intercom
- Justin Shriber – VP of Marketing, LinkedIn Sales & Marketing Solutions
- Mike Coscetta – VP of Global Sales, Square
- Scott Brinker – VP of Platform Ecosystems, HubSpot
- John Barrows – Leading Sales Trainer for Salesforce, Box, Marketo, LinkedIn
Why Did Rainmakers Decide To Host Happy Hour?
The Revenue Summit was such a phenomenal opportunity for us, and we couldn’t pass it up. Learn why we decided to get involved.
1. To Increase Brand Awareness
We’re still a relatively new brand that’s only been out for a few years, so we wanted to propel our visibility. Sales Hacker is a great company to partner with for that!
2. To Meet Our Customers & Prospects, IN-PERSON!
The most underrated benefit of attending a conference, is being able to get precious face to face time with your customers and target prospects.
3. To Raffle Off Some Free Dom Perignon!
Who doesn’t love a free bottle of Dom P?
4. To Relax, Network, And Have Some Fun
Another awesome benefit of attending conferences is the opportunity to take a load off, sip on your favorite libations, and NOT talk shop for a change.
5. To Give Away Free Rainmakers Swag
Aside from the highly sought after Dom P, we gave away our signature mugs, tee shirts, and more!
6. To Enjoy Some “Out of Office” Team Building
Company culture is very important to us, so this was a great opportunity to get out of the office and do a little off-site team building.
Top Sessions & Key Takeaways From Revenue Summit
The Revenue Summit features keynotes from industry-leading sales practitioners to deliver educational and actionable content across two tracks (strategic and tactical).
Here’s a recap from Morgan J Ingram that nicely summarizes the key takeaways for the day!