Finding Top Sales Talent in Denver
Our Premier Sales Recruitment Services
An elite sales team is crucial for a business's success, but finding and recruiting candidates can be challenging and time-consuming. Unfortunately, many small and medium-sized companies often don’t have the time, resources, and know-how to bring top talent to their team.
Thankfully, a knowledgeable sales recruitment agency can help. If you want to recruit sales professionals in the Denver area, read on to see how sales recruitment agencies can help you build your dream sales team.
What's Denver Job Market Like?
There has never been a better time to work in Denver. The local job economy has thrived amidst younger workers moving to the area, and the Denver area has steadily added jobs since 2010.
The tech industry, in particular, has exploded in Denver recently, attracting some of the most influential technology companies and startups to the Denver business scene. As a result, over 21,000 people are employed in the tech industry in Denver at 130 companies.
Other notable industries in the area are aerospace and aviation, energy, financial services, and healthcare and biosciences.
What Is a Sales Recruiting Agency?
Sales recruiting agencies specialize in finding the best candidates for sales positions. They are experts at recruiting top-quality sales candidates, both those seeking roles and those currently employed with other companies. As a result, they often have a pool of prequalified people ready to join your sales team, saving you from finding, vetting, interviewing, and hiring new sales team members.
The main goal of a sales recruiting firm is locating the best candidates for your business’s needs. Sales recruitment agencies have better access to sales talent, will help you hire better sales candidates, and will save you time and money recruiting your sales team.
What Types of Companies Work with Sales Recruiters?
Companies in most industries work with sales recruiters, especially those in the fastest-growing sectors like technology, finance, retail, healthcare, and media.
Given the recent boom in tech in Denver, there is a growing demand at sales recruiting firms to find the best tech sales talent for businesses in the Denver area. The competition in the technology industry is fierce, so tech companies need to have the best sales team available and get that team working as fast as possible.
How Does the Recruiting Process Work in Denver?
While the same services a sales recruitment agency offers will vary from one firm to the next, here’s the process you can expect most of the time when working with sales recruiting firms in Denver:
- Agreement: The first step is agreeing on what services will be provided and how much it will cost. You’ll also set expectations for the work, such as a guarantee period for your agency to find you successful sales team members.
- Building Your Profile: After you’ve reached an agreement, you’ll meet with your sales recruitment firm to discuss your specific needs. You must provide all the information the recruitment firm needs to find you the best candidates in Denver. This should include the job description, position requirements, desired skills, and other criteria.
- Sourcing: Here’s where you get to focus on other parts of your business for a while. The sales recruiters you’ve hired will probe their databases and networks for sales candidates that meet your criteria.
- Interviewing: Generally speaking, this is a two-step process. Most sales recruitment agencies will create a pool of candidates by interviewing them to ensure they are the right fit for your business. They will then discuss each candidate with you and help you arrange their final interviews.
- Offer Extension and Negotiation: Sales recruiters can assist you with the offer and negotiation process after you’ve decided on the candidate(s) you will hire.
- Onboarding: After a candidate accepts an offer, sales recruitment agencies can help with your company’s onboarding process.
How Does a Recruiting Agency Help the Hiring Process?
There are several ways sales recruitment agencies are helpful in the hiring process:
- Faster Hiring Process: When you work with a sales recruitment agency, filling your open positions will be much shorter. This is simply because finding great candidates for jobs is what sales recruiters do!
- Advanced Industry Knowledge: Effective sales recruitment agencies have advanced industry-specific knowledge that makes them experts at understanding your business needs, what the job market demands, and what skills great candidates need to fulfill your open positions.
- Access to a Large Talent Pool and Network: There’s no better way to get the highest-quality candidates interested in working for you than with sales recruiting firms. They not only have a large talent pool of candidates they’ve already pre-screened for open positions, but they also have a vast network they tap into to find candidates who will meet their client’s needs, some of which may not be actively looking for a job.
What Challenges Do Hiring Managers Face in Denver?
In a thriving jobs economy like Denver is experiencing, hiring managers may face challenges recruiting and retaining their sales teams. Various economic and demographic trends factor into this, including a boom in job growth and younger workers moving jobs more frequently.
Another part of the issue is over job dissatisfaction, with sales reps feeling overworked, undervalued, and having less desire for traditional employment.
Many of the issues hiring managers in Denver face can be solved by improving their recruitment process. First, businesses must attract the right candidates for the right positions at the right time. Then, they must offer them a supportive work environment. When your sales team are the highest-quality workers who feel valued and supported with exceptional talent management, you’ll retain more sales employees and recruit better candidates.
How Does a Sales Recruiting Agency Find Candidates?
Choosing the talent with the right skills and fit for your company culture is critical to increasing sales and improving your bottom line.
At Rainmakers, go beyond resumes and LinkedIn profiles. We only accept the highest quality candidates, so you’ll be confident you’re interviewing the best sales talent. In addition, because we foster relationships with hundreds of individuals every month, Rainmakers develops a pool of great candidates just waiting for the right role.
Our sales recruiters can help you find talent that matches the role you are hiring for. Sign-up now, for free, to get started!